Many Clients especially value our specialist experience in the following fields:
- Low Impact Design (LID) of Civil / Highway Infrastructure. This includes maximising onsite recycling at brownfield sites within bespoke design standards to suit Client specific needs (see photo of our Mt Vernon site during the main works) . Minimising CO2 and wider environmental impact.
- Design, specifications and supervision of trenchless construction techniques at sites. We have experience in the use of directional drilling, pipe jacking (up to 1.2m diameter), slip lining and auger boring. This is to support the installation of clean water, sewerage and surface water applications, under buildings, trees and dual carridgeways.
- Leading UK expert in Sustainable Drainage techniques in both urban (SUDS) and rural settings.
- Independent engineering advise to the legal sections of various UK Water Authorities in relation to various claims.
- Experts in Water Industry Act applications – Section 106, Section 104, Section 98 etc, and more specilist sections such as Section 101a, the HL Water Bill and experience of advising on appeals to these Authority determinations to support a client.
- Experience in resolving sewerage and surface water conflicts