Highway Design Services
We offer the following highway design services:
- Design of public highways for adoption (Section 38 of the Highway Act)
- Design of private roads under Private Road Agreements or to Building Control requirements
- Design of private drives, often using specialist surfacing
- Design of car parks and commercial loading areas
- Inspection of existing concrete or asphalt surfaces and advice on repair
- Evaluation of highway safety, new entrances and visibility disputes
- Independent professional engineering advice in relation to contractural disputes regarding concrete or asphalt surfacing laid by contractors.
- Working with asphalt suppliers to understand asphalt performance
What highway design expertise do you have?
Our Highway Design expertise includes the following range of services :
- scheme identification studies,
- detailed highway design,
- contract administration
- on-site supervision of construction contracts.
What does your highway design experience include?
- Geometric highway design
- Sustainable drainage design
- Incorporation of geotechnical and structures design to provide working drawings for contractors
- Highway design details such as fencing, lighting and signing
- Preparation and administration of highway contracts
What size of highway design projects do you do?
We are experienced in carrying out work for both public sector organisations and for contractors on ECI and Design & Build projects.
Schemes range from single drives through to major public highway schemes with works costs exceeding £10m.
I want professional highway design service – how do I move it forward?
We are a small friendly professional consultants and all quotes are provided FREE .
Speak to Wilsham Consulting Director – Stephen Gibson directly about your project on 01235 529646
Email your proposals directly to Stephen Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please include all relevant background information for a fixed quote, including plans, location, surveys, photos, planning conditions, or anything else relevant to the your proposals.