Civil Project Management
Wilsham has over decade of experience of project management from multi-million pound clean network projects to the inspection, redesign and supervision on site of small scale private roads.
What are the civil project management stages?
- STRATEGY – A private charity maintained existing estate roads which were in a poor condition and existing drainage which was failing a flooding adjacent properties. We undertook a detailed analysis as to why this was occuring and what options were most appropriate. We agreed the strategy with the client and assisted with any questions.
- SURVEY – We then undertook a site, drainage and level survey.
- DETAILED DEISGN – We produced full construction designs.
- AUTHORITY CONSULTANTION – We agreed the works with the Planning and Highway Authorities.
- TENDER ADVICE – We advised that it would be more cost effective to tender the asphalt and groundwork packages separately. We tendered each package and provided advise for client selection.
- CONTRACTOR CONSULTATION – We met the chosen contractors and ran through the works to minimise any risk of delays, variations or other miss-understandings.
- INSPECTION and REPORTING – We inspected the works with the contractor and recommended payments.
What client benefits could be brought in us doing the civil project management?
Complete professional assistance full co-ordinated from a single provider. No need for separate QS, Project Manager, Highway Designer, Drainage Engineer, Architect, Planning Adviser etc.
Construction packages split up to enable direct procurement of asphalt specilaist and groundworker, missing out the need for a main contractor.
Such a mechanism reduces total project cost by 30% against typical construction procurement solutions.
I want professional civil project management – how do I move it forward?
We are a small friendly professional consultants and all quotes are provided FREE .
Speak to Wilsham Consulting Director – Stephen Gibson directly about your project on 01235 529646
Email your proposals directly to Stephen Gibson at email@example.com
– Please include all relevant background information for a fixed quote, including plans, location, surveys, photos, planning conditions, or anything else relevant to the your proposals.